Drink Driving Charges and Penalties
If you have you been charged with a drink driving or drug driving charge, you may have some concerns about how a drink driving charge and penalty will affect you. Find further information about specific drink driving charges and penalties. Call a drink driving expert to discuss possible defences and and maximum penalties for drink or drug driving charges.
Select from the links below to help you understand the charges laid against you.
- Driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or of any drug
- Exceed PCA s49 (1)(b)
- Exceed PCA s49(1)(f)
- Exceed PCA s49 (1)(g)
- Exceed prescribed concentration of drugs s49(1)(h)
- Refuse breath test
- Refuse drug test
- Refuse to give blood or urine sample
- Refuse to provide further sample
- Refuse to provide oral fluid
- Drive while impaired by drugs
If you have been charged with a driving offence and need advice or representation, please contact us immediately by calling 03 9670 5111 or book an appointment to meet with one of our lawyers.